Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Imagination

I love listening to Owen play because he has such a great imagination! He will climb onto the couch and say it is a boat and that he is fishing. And I have to get up onto the couch too because it is surrounded with water and there are sharks in the water. Or he will be on our bed and he’ll pile the pillows up high and climb to the top of the ‘mountain’ and then fall off. Or he’ll be standing in the middle of a room with a blanket on his head pretending he is under a tent. Note: There are always parrots in the tent with him! And the other day we were shopping and he put his hand to his ear and pretended to be talking into a phone. He said "Hi Papa, I’m buying medicine, but we have to give it to the lady first. Ok, Papa, bye." I just love to see his imagination at work!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...I LOVE the pretend phone calls! (Keira does them too - she pretends to be talking to Nanny or Daddy!)

You might wanna get that shark problem looked at tho - they can really chew up your baseboards!

Butchess said...

clever boy!!

Karen said...

I love the parrots in the tent!