Friday, April 03, 2009

Ice Capades Mystika!


Owen and I had a particularly special evening last night. We had a date at the Ice Capades!

Our friends Jaqueline and Kaelen invited us to go to the Ice Capades Mystika show and then out to dinner at White Spot. Owen was excited about the show AND the cheeseburger afterwards!

We had a great time at Prospera Place, and Owen even shared a piece of pizza with me - bonus!
During the third act of the show (pictured here), Owen told me he didn't want the cheeseburger anymore - all he wanted was to get a pair of ice skates and to go skating after the show. He LOVED the show! But after some explanation, he decided to get the cheeseburger after all.

Thanks again for the invite Jac! 






1 comment:

skater said...

I am one of the skaters from the cast of Ice Capades! I am very pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time at the show! Unfortunately, our show was cancelled and I was wondering if you had any pictures from the show! I know this is kind of strange but the show didn't run for very long and we weren't able to get any pictures from the show! If you can help, we all would greatly appreciate it! My email is malibuskater@gmail.com