Monday, May 14, 2007

102.5

I made a doctors appointment for Owen today at 1pm. He still has a fever. It broke yesterday for a few hours (went down to 99 something), but it was over 101 when he went to bed although he seemed happy and in good spirits. Maybe it was because Grandma and Grandpa were here to play with him.

I got up at 6am this morning and took his temperature and it was 102.3 so I called in sick and decided to stay home and take Owen to the doctor. At 9am his temperature was 102.5 so I have him 1.5ml of Tylenol and called the BC Health Nurses line. They said it sounded like a virus or teething, but I should call the Dr. So I did and they want me to bring him in this afternoon. Since then he drank a full juice box (which is better than yesterday so far) and we watched Musical Baby and Nature Baby and then I put him down for a nap. Poor Owen, he is so lethargic. I know there is something wrong, but I hope it is just teething. He is never so out of it and cuddly. Mind you, I do like the cuddles.

No comments: