Thursday, March 20, 2008

1st Visit to a Hair Salon

Owen got his hair cut today at SassyCuts. He was GREAT! I had brought a bag full of treats (bribes) just in case he didn't like it, but he was soooooo good! He sat on my lap and the lady shaved and cut his hair. He looks so handsome and grown up now! I think he may have been showing off for the little girl (11 months old) who was in the chair beside us with her Mom.
If anyone in the Chilliwack area is looking for a good, cheap, quick place to get their little guy's hair cut, I reccomend SassyCuts in the Salish Plaza. It was $10, 10 minutes, and Yvonne was GREAT!


3 comments:

Life according to Jacob said...

Very stylin Owen!

Kaelen's Mama said...

Gotta love Sassy Cuts! My Mom took us there when we were kids. Lookin' good Owen!

Butchess said...

very handsome!!!