Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Funny day

I bought Owen a bunch of toys, clothes, and books today in the states. The gift I gave him tonight was a Thomas the Train tent. This is to replace the cardboard castle that we threw out today (hopefully he won’t notice that). I just asked Owen if he liked his tent (which he hasn’t gotten out of since I assembled it over 30 minutes ago) and he said "Yeah, it’s beautiful, I love the tent!" Now he is saying over and over "Mama, I love the tent! I love the tent!" And now he is saying "I love you Mama! I love you Mama!" I think he likes the tent.

Gabe and I also took Owen to the bowling alley tonight for a Bowling for Big Brothers event. I was afraid it would be too loud there, as it was last year, but Owen absolutely loved it! He would have bowled all night if we let him. He got 15 points (in 5 pin blowing) in 4 turns! And he was thrilled with himself. They even gave him a stuffed animal puppy just for being so cute!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Way to go with the bowling Owen! I tried that a few weeks ago too but I preferred watching and cheering for everyone instead of playing. Have fun with your tent!
Samuel