Friday, March 10, 2006

Even when under the weather...




Gabe, Owen, and I have all been feeling a little under the weather this past week. I think it is just a sinus cold, but still.


I got it first, this past Sunday, and then shared it with the boys. I'm just getting over the worst of it now, and Gabe is (of course) just getting the worst of it now. Owen had a couple of coughs yesterday, and has been sleeping more than usual, and he is more cranky than usuaylm but other than that, I don't think he got it too bad.

But even if he was feeling a little ill, Owen is never too sick to do a photo shoot (well, at least not yet). Todays photo shoot shows our little genius man in an outfit from Gabriel's cousins Sinnova and Keith. Today is the first day he has worn this outfit, and I have to say it is one of my favorites. I have a feeling you will be seeing more of this outfit in the near future (perhaps my cousins wedding in 2 weeks).

I went through Owens clothes yesterday, putting away the ones that no longer fit him (how sad) and washing the new ones he will wear in the next month or so. It's crazy to think he is still so new, and yet he already has a dozen or so outfits he has outgrown! He is now wearing his 3-month old clothes. I have to put him in new clothes every day just to make sure he isn't outgrowing something he hasn't worn yet! So get ready for a slew of new photos (like I haven't already bombarded this blog with new photos of him every day) in new outfits!

5 comments:

Joe, Stacey, Joshua, James and Matthew said...

And no hand socks?!? Where'd they go? Very cute outfit! :)

Joe, Stacey, Joshua, James and Matthew said...

How many pictures do you have to take to get so many cute ones of smiley Owen?

myn said...

I LOVE HIM!!! great to see you guys at church. bring on the photos!! i want to see one with him & Fr.L with his little tail sticking out!

Joe, Stacey, Joshua, James and Matthew said...

I LOVED the tail! :)

Amy said...

I took 45 photos that day to get those 3 good ones. I took 36 of photos to get 3 good ones today (the best is opted above this post). Usually it is more. We have a lot of fun taking our daily photos!

:)