Thursday, March 02, 2006

Photo Shoot



Owen and I had a photo shoot this afternoon. He modeled this lovely blue duckie sleeper, yellow knit hat, and Winnie-the-Pooh housecoat (given to his by his Uncle Dusty's friend Teresa), while lounging in his bouncy chair given to him by my Aunts and Cousins.


As these pictures were taken outside, I had to bundle Owen up really tight to keep him warm. The housecoat (also referred to as his "smoking jacket" - see the pghoto below) is made of a very soft fabric, and Owen loved it up against his skin.


He has some great faces in these photos! I took over 100 shots of him and these are my favorite. The duckie shots from the post below were taken during this photo shoot as well.


I am getting "Thank You" cards made soon, and am trying to get the perfect picture to send in them. Please let me know which shot is your favorite including all the pictures from the last 3 posts (Absolutely Adorable, Owen's Duckie, and Photo Shoot). Thank you!


Also, if you have any really great shots of Owen from your vistis, please email them to me (if they are digital shots) to galanteigne@shaw.ca. Thank you!

5 comments:

Joe, Stacey, Joshua, James and Matthew said...

I love the yawning pic! But for thank you cards I would choose either absolutely adorable or the close-up of owen and his ducky ... so cute!

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liz said...

Amy,
I don't know which one I like better they are all cute and he is Beautiful!! I can't wait to meet him!
I think maybe the photo of him with his duck would be good.

myn said...

i agree with Stacey...either absolutely adorable or the close-up with the duck. see ya tomorrow!!!

kimberley francis said...

Awww. ame, i love the yawny one. A very sweet little toque too! A nice shape. I love butter yellow. xo Kim