Thursday, March 09, 2006

Mr. Smiler



Owen is usually up for a few hours from 10am - 2pm every day, and that is our "happy time". That is usually when I dress him all up and take a million photos. It is also when he gives me his best smiles and attempts to laugh. He is able to produce high screeching noises, and today he even rolled his tongue in that spitting way.


I just wish he didn't have a face rash. It is worse in the morning, and much better after I lotion him up. So I have taken to lotioning his face when he is sleeping (as he fights me and wipes most of it off with his hand-socks). I'm not 100% sure why he has it, but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. We have a doctors appointment next Monday, so I can ask her about it then.


But he is just too cute, despite the face rash, for me not to continue with our photo shoots. I was hoping to get some good shots of him in his snowman sleeper with this new dump of snow in the backround. But he puked all over the sleepwer, and the rain is now washing away the snow. So maybe next time.

2 comments:

Matthew Francis said...

These are incredible pictures of the little guy, Amy.

We love you Owen!

- Your soon-to-be Godparents,

Matthew and Krista

Amy said...

It turns out that the face rash Owen has is just baby acne... so says our doctor... and it will just go away on its own. I hope so.