Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Cranky Baby


This is an email Owen sent to Gabe today:

Dear Sir,

I am a cranky baby. My Mama feeds me, changes me, takes me for a nice long walk (I wasn't cranky for the walk), and even sings to me while she bathes me, but nothing makes me happy. I just want to cry all day long, and have Mama hold me and rock me to sleep. But I don't really want to be asleep, so I wake up after only 20 minutes.

I am just not happy. I might be teething, and I really need to poop. Nothing makes me feel good today - not even my new clothes. So I puke on them. I puke on them all. Ha ha!

I even plan on being cranky for my Auntie Elia tonight. And my Mama already warned her that I might be. Darn her and her warnings.

I just wanted to let you know that nothing you can do will make me happy. So don't bother trying. I am just a cranky baby.

- Owen

2 comments:

Kaelen's Mama said...

Don't worry Owen! I'm cranky too. An evil Lady a the health unit poked me 4 times yesterday!

Love your friend,
Kaelen

Kassianni said...

Nothing makes me feel good today - not even my new clothes. So I puke on them. I puke on them all. Ha ha!

Owen is so witty already!
I puke on my clothes too when I'm grumpy and teething.