Monday, April 10, 2006

Prince Charming


Owen is my Prince Charming for many reasons...



#1- His Grandma gave him a blanket with frogs wearing crowns on it that says "Prince Charming"

#2- His Grandma gave him a giant stuffed animal frog wearing a crown (from IKEA)

#3- "Prince Charming" is one of my nicknames for Owen

#4- Owen is so beautiful, and I have no doubt that along with his easy going personality Owen has inherited his Fathers charm

#5- Even though Owen was very cranky today he still gave me a few smiles during our photo shoot


2 comments:

kimberley francis said...

Owen's looking quite grown up in that first pic. Hope he's feeling better soon from the shots. I remember when I had my yellow fever or malaria shot I felt yucky for a long time. Hope he's on the up and up!

RW said...

check out the feet - I hope he is feeling better.