Sunday, February 26, 2006

Big Smiles!


Owen has been smiling for 2 days now. And not just the gas smiles, but big happy smiles for Mama. I do the crazy there's-a-baby-in-the-room, high-pitched voice and tickle him and he gives me the best faces ever!


I have tried to capture these glimpses of heaven on my camera this morning, but as I was holding him in one hand it was a little difficult to get them centered, and in focus. That's the great thing about digital cameras - you take take 100 photos to get 3 great ones. So these may not be the best photos, but he's smiling (or smirking) none the less.

2 comments:

Joe, Stacey, Joshua, James and Matthew said...

He is so very adorable! These are great pictures, Mommy! Definitely ones for the baby album! :D

RW said...

These are great photos Amy!px