Friday, February 17, 2006

Our first outing




Owen and I had our first outing yesterday, February 16th. We actually left the house!

After packing up pretty much everything we own, we headed to my Moms house in Abbotsford. There we mert up with my Auntie Lori and my cousins Josiah, Giancarlo, Emmanuel, and Ariel (photo on left). We then ventured to SpeedLine (Mama's work place) and visited with Owen's "Aunts" there.

We even tackled Sevenoaks Mall and spent a few hours shopping. Owen slept through almost all of it - it was great! He loved movement - car rides, strollers, or someone just movging while holding him. As long as he is in motion, Owen is one happy little guy! And that means good things for Mama - I can get out of the house more often now!

2 comments:

Matthew Francis said...

Sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!
I am glad to see that things are going well and that you are able to get out about! It sounds like the 3 of you are going to have lots of fun!
Love Liz