Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Grandma's


Aren't Grandma's the best in the world? I have to say, I'm floored by the amount of love & support Amy's Mom & my Mom have given us the past few weeks. Amy's Mom was with us for the enire labor & delivery & afterwards for the 5 days in the hospital. She was ready to come & take over when I or Amy needed a nap. Then My Mom comes out from Kamloops & stays with us for a week, helping us with everything from changing Owen to buying us groceries. I can't ever fully express my thanks to each of them.
Thank you Moms!!!

7 comments:

Matthew Francis said...

Maybe your Mom, Gabe, will make some of those awesome pancakes for Owen (when he's graduated to solids, that is...)

I still dream about those pancakes.

myn said...

mum's are the best!!!

Amy said...

I hate to tell you Matt that those pancakes were probably just from a store bought, add water mixture.

Matthew Francis said...

If they are... time and chance conspired to create the Platonic ideal of pancakeness at your old place in Greendale. I still cherish the notion that they are some special Finnish recipe.

Kassianni said...

hey! "pasivirta-baby" made us Finnish pancakes the morning after fake new years.
a whole huge big stack of them!
maybe if you come next year (nudge-nudge-wink-wink)you can partake of the almost divine Finnish Pancake Feast.

Matthew Francis said...

Sweet!

Gabe, did you know Passivirta was Finnish too?

Amy said...

I seem to recall knowing that at some point in time but ever since the baby I have Amy doing all my thinking for me.