Friday, May 12, 2006

Babes in arms

Today Owen and I had our first "Babes in arms" exercise class. It is at the Health Clinic. For 90 minuts a week we get to socailize, stretch, and exercise. On the nice sunny days we might switch it up and go for a brisk walk outside too. It's a great new, free class funded by "Success by 6" for Moms and new babies. I got a great work out and Owen loved all the attention and play time with Mom. He napped just before it, and ate just after it, so the timing worked out perfectly today!

There is a pre-natal one too that I wish existed when I was pregnant. These classes are brand new to Chilliwack and run for 8 weeks at a time. If you get the chance to go to one, do it - I highly reccomend it!

2 comments:

Joe, Stacey, Joshua, James and Matthew said...

I'm so jealous! My sister Cindy Marcotte teaches that class, right? She gave me all the paperwork to fill out to do it too but I never gave it to my doctor. Like I said, SO jealous!! :P

Joe, Stacey, Joshua, James and Matthew said...

At least, she teaches the prenatal ones ...