Monday, May 22, 2006

My first road trip




I went on my first road trip this past long weekend. First I went to Kamloops to visit my Mummo and Ukki. We left Thursday night and I slept the whole way there! Friday morning we packed up and went to Paul Lake. Here I got to put my feet in the water. It was my first time in a lake. It was cold! We saw ducks and had a picnic lunch. It was great.


That evening we visited my Papa's cousins Mia and Wayne and their kids Li and Luucas. Luucas is over 6 months old and just a pound heavier than me. And my Mama thought he was big. I must be huge! Li and Luucas liked me a lot. They thought I was a new toy for them to play with.


Saturday morning we packed the car back up and headed out to Kelowna to visit my Grandpa Kim and my Uncle Dusty and Uncle Jesse. We watched them all play football and then Grandpa Kim and Tracey watched me while Mama and Papa went out with my Uncles.

Sunday morning we went to another football game, and then headed over to the Kelowna Yaght Club for lunch. I got to meet Theresa for the first time. I sure like her! Then I went on my first boat trip and watched the boys swim in the cold cold lake while I napped onboard.

Before we left to come back home, I posed with Uncle Dusty on his new bike. When I am bigger I will race my tricicle with his motorcycle. I bet I'll win too. :)

3 comments:

kimberley francis said...

Ah...looks like good times!
You're really making the rounds, Baby O!

Kaelen's Mama said...

Hey Owen!

You need to update your blog. Tell your Mommy to stop packing for a minute and give us some new pic's! She could put you in a box or something perhaps! I miss seeing you!

Luv Kaelen!

Ryan said...

WOAH! Dusty has as much hair as Owen!!!