Monday, May 08, 2006

Vancouver Aquarium

The Lanteigne family visited the Vancouver Aquarium with Kim Francis, Muryn Jordan, and Avery Jordan. I had never been there before, neither had Owen, and the last time Gabe went he was 13. The weather was great - a little overcast (which kept the number of people there down) but sunny.


Here is Owen with Auntie Kimberly. If anyone is a big poser like Mama, it's Auntie Kim. We had lots of fun in the gift shop!


The whales were great! And it's fitting that we saw Beluga whales for a few reasons:
1) I sang the "Baby Beluga" song when I was pregnant because I felt like a beluga whale
2) Owen has the book and music CD and loves the "Baby Beluga" song
3) Whales and Owen love to have their tongues pet

:)

3 comments:

Bekah said...

So FUN! I love the aquarium. Some of those fish are so weird. How's the mama? Are you holding up ok? You packed yet?

Amy said...

I'm doing well. We haven't really begun to pack yet. We don't move until June 15th, so I guess there is still al little time left. I'm hoping it will get warmer before then so I can pack our clothes away except for shorts and t-shirts. Othertrhan that, we use everything everyday, so packing will be a last minute thing.

Joe, Stacey, Joshua, James and Matthew said...

That sounds like it was great! Joe and I went to the Aquarium when I was pregnant but I'm eager to take Joshua now and see what he thinks of everything.

When we moved in January it was a very last minute pack ... I packed the day before and the day of the move while everyone else moved stuff. *L*

Please let us know if you need any help! :)