Friday, May 12, 2006

Congratulations Adrian and Liz!



I just found out I am going to have a new friend. Auntie Liz and Uncle Adrian are pregnant and making me a new buddy right now! How neat is that?! I get to custom order my new little friend or girl friend. A girl friend would be nice. I only have 2 and could use some more.

This is me and my Auntie Liz back in February at my baby shower. Look how happy she is to hold me for the first time. The picture below is my Uncle Adrian and me. He was nervous to hold me, but he does a great job.

They are going to be great parents. I just wish they would going to be our next door neighbors too. That would have been neat. Oh well, I guess I can't ask for too much. Wait... yes I can. I get everything I want - I'm Owen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god....that is so exciting for Adrian and Liz....I hope you guys read these comments....Congratulations from John and Shelley in Brazil!!!!!

Kaelen's Mama said...

Congrats to Adrian & Liz! WOW! So exciting. I feel like we started a pregnancy epidemic at Bartons! Everyone warned me the pregnancy spreads like wildfire!