Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Owen and the bear

I am trying to get Owen's 13 month bear photo - even though he is 13.5 months old now. I took this first bunch of photos on Sunday, but didn't really like them too much. Gabe says Owen looks cross eyed in these pictures. I don't think he liked the flash.




So I took these photos today. But I still don;t have one that stands out as my favorite. I like these ones today (especially the one on the bottom right), but the book covers up his legs, so you can't really see his full size.

I don't think I am going to get another chance to take more photos of Owen - at least not things month. He is starting to loose his pateience with me and my camera. So I want to claim one of these as his 'montly shot with the bear' for March. What do you think? What is your favorite shot out of all of these?

16 comments:

RW said...

I favour the one where he is gazing up at the bear in the second set.

Anonymous said...

yes, that is the one I'd use too. (upper right in the second set) It changes things up a bit so would look amusing among all the other ones.

~Shannon

myn said...

i like the one on the bottom left. i like that it shows him standing up and that it highlights everything he has achieved in the past 13.5 months. plus you can really tell that he is bigger than the bear.

Corinne said...

I also like the one where he is looking at the bear. They both look like they are looking at each other, it's cute.

Unknown said...

Hmmm...I'm split between the one where he is stood up and the one where he is looking at the bear. Both demonstrate how he is developing both in skills and character. (Man...I hate being a Libra!)

I'm gonna vote...the standing man. He also has a cute (& cheeky) facial expression in that one

Karen said...

I love the one where he's looking at the bear - it looks like he's about to give bear a big smooch on the nose!

Kristen Mochrie-Arbonne Consultant said...

I have to say I LOVE the top right photo (in the newer bunch) where Owen looks like he is about to kiss the bear! TOO CUTE!!

Butchess said...

yes - i agree - that one where he and the bear are looking at each other is very cute!!

Life according to Jacob said...

I personally like the ones where his mouth is hanging open cause he has a look of "not again, mum". they are all cute especially the green shirt (Jacob has the same shirt)

Jewel Bug said...

I like the one where he looks like he is trying to kiss the bear.

ps Owen is the cutest!

pps we should hang out sometime! i am free this friday night if you are...

kimberley francis said...

yep i like the smoochy bear one too.

Kassianni said...

the own where he looks like he's about to kiss the bear. so cute.

Heather said...

I think I like the bottom right one first, then the kissing one. I hope you have a great time in Vegas Amy!!

Catrina said...

I can't choose between the two on the right in the second set, too cute!!!!

sheri hall said...

hey cute pics big guy!!

Penny said...

I like the one where he looks like he is about to kiss the bear.