Thursday, March 22, 2007

Vegas baby

I missed Owen a bunch during the 5 days I was in Las Vegas, but I think he missed me more. Owen did have some very nice visits with his Aunties, cousins, and Mummo while I was out of town, but he was very happy to see me at the Airport, and hasn't left my side much since then.

And just like a Mom, the first thing I bought when in Las Vegas was this onesie for Owen. It's just so cute!










And, coincidentally, the last thing I purchased in Vegas was this lovely set of gum boots for Owen. I bought them at the New York New York hotel - they go with the fireman theme. I could have also bought the matching rain jacket, but it was very expensive ($80 I think). The boots were much more reasonable ($22). And they must be the cutest things I have ever seen!

As soon as I gave them to Owen this morning he wanted me to put them on him. They are still a little big (size 6), but he loves to wear them around the house. He walks really well in them, but can;t seem to get up when sitting down. So then he takes them off. And here he is with one boot on and one boot off.

5 comments:

Kristen Mochrie-Arbonne Consultant said...

Amy, did I miss a post? I know that Owen was walking while holding onto things, (couches, tables, ect.) But when did he actually start walking on his own???

Joe, Stacey, Joshua, James and Matthew said...

What a grown up boy he's become! I love the boots!

Joe, Stacey, Joshua, James and Matthew said...

And I especially love that he's only wearing one boot in the picture. *L*

Karen said...

Those boots are soooo cool Owen...and the shirt is super cute too! We hope to see you soon!

Klaudia said...

Owen is a handsome little man. The first time I saw his picture on your blog I thought our little boys looked alike!