Sunday, June 25, 2006

the Hepburn/Lanteigne wedding

Gabe's sister Anneli married Chris Hepburn on Wednesday. They had a small service with the Justic of the Peace at their home in Sechelt with his parents and her best friend. This past Saturday they had a huge party at their friends house in Robert's Creek to celebrate. We went over to party!



Above is the happy couple...

This is Dakota - Chris and Anneli's son. He will be 2 in a few months. He was hot so he took off his pants. That's Gabe's rule of thumb too, so be warned as the weather gets warmer.



This is our latest family photo. We are only missing Nathan (my 3 year old nephew - Elia's son). Starting at the top left hand corner we have George and Leila (Gabe's parents), Joey (Elia's son), Elia (Gabe's sister), Gabe and me and Owen, Penny and Clay (Chris's parents), Dakota (Chris and Anneli's son), Chris and Anneli, and Celine (Elia's daughter). Ignore the kid at the very top - he's the neighbors boy.



The beautiful bride - Anneli Lanteigne Hepburn

6 comments:

Alfonzo Q said...

That Owen guy sure sounds smart, good looking, funny, and an over-all perfect human being. I wonder what he's doing nowadays . . .

Joe Mama said...

I dunno, but I bet we'll be hearing from him soon

Bobbert B. Bobberson said...

my cheese is stinky.

Peyton Woods said...

Now that I know everything there is to know about OWEN LANTEIGNE, I can exact my revenge (evil chordeling)

Owen Lanteigne said...

My name is Ulakka Sanudi, I am from Nigerian royalty, the last of my bloodline. You are my only known relative leff. I have recently fallen ill and need you to send me your credit card information for me to transfer my fortunes to you before I die and it is transferred to my rival prince, PoupĆ¼ Piipie. Thank you, and May Nigeria smile down on you!!

Christian Davis said...

Congrats Anneli and Chris!