Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Play date

Owen had three women drop by the house today to see him. Oh yah. That's right. He's a player.
All joking aside, Owen did have a play date with three little girls today - Kaelen, Presley, and Olivia. Coincidently, these girls Moms all work (or worked) with Papa, and are friends with Mama. Funny how that works out.


This is Presley Jane Sexsmith. She is a few weeks old. I knew Owen was jealous of her hair, but this picture proves it. Here, Owen is saying (in a fabulous Italian accent) "My Darling. Your hair is so... how you say.. oh yes - magnifique! Oh yes, my soft caress... how I love to run my fingers through your luscious hair." He can't even stand to look at her hair he is so jealous. Oh Owen - don't worry, you'll have lots of hair too one day. Grandpa bought Owen this leather driving hat the other day.


And Kaelen is such a poser! I thought Owen would pose for the camera, but she is hilarious! It's so neat to watch these kids grow up together - to see them reach milestones together and go from infants to babies to kids. Well, we're not there yet, but before you know it they'll all be in kindergarten together. Time goes by so fast!



Owen isn't so fond of wearing hats anymore. But he does love to chew on them! He has even gotten into chewing on Mama's fingers. I'm not too crazy about that new fangled idea though. Ouch!


And this is Owen with Olivia and her Mom Tammy. Olivia is a year older than Owen, and she is going to have a new brother or sister next January. How fun! Olivia loved to play with Owens toys today and he was so good in sharing with her. And all the girls for that matter. When Presley was laid next to Owen in the photo above I thought he may smack her on the head, or scratch her face, but he was so gentle, And I didn't even have to tell him to be gentle. He just lightly touched her head and rubbed her hair. It was really quite cute.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Thanks for putting up those pictures. It is great to see pics of Sabrina and Tammy's little ones also! They are adorable too! Being so far away I keep up to date with the Chilliwack connection through your blog :)

Kaelen's Mama said...

Hey Amy,

Where are the pic's of my little poser? I only see the back of her head :)