Friday, September 29, 2006

Almost 8 months!

Owen will be 8 months old tomorrow. So we did another bear photo shoot today. I thought for sure his 8 months bear photo would have Owen wearing jeans, a long-sleeved shirt, and a sweater. But the weather has been really warm lately, so here he is in shorts and a t-shirt.

I am hoping to take anbother bear picture on Mondya, and I am hoping the weather permits me to put him in "fall weather" clothes. If fo, I'll have another bear picture on here for you next week.

But until then, here is my happy, smiling boy and his bear!

5 comments:

Joe, Stacey, Joshua, James and Matthew said...

Wow, he's changed so much since the last one!

RW said...

Amy, I can totally see you in him now!

Liz said...

Happy 8 Month Birthday Owen!!!!

Love Auntie Liz

Kristen Mochrie-Arbonne Consultant said...

Happy 8 month Birthay Owen!! ~We love you! Your cousins, Kristen, Russel & Mya (ok Shawn too!)

Unknown said...

Happy 8 months Owen! Amy, I love how your idea of taking the same picture every month!