Friday, November 03, 2006

Boing Boing

Owen doesn't watch a lot of TV, but he does watch some just about everyday. And more when he is cranky. Such as today. There are some kids shows that I quite like, and others that drive me nuts! We were watching Hi5 this morning, which Owen loves. I don't mind it, but they sing this one annoying song twice during each show, And we have watched the show maybe 2 or 3 times this week, which means I have had that stupid song stuck in my head too much! It's the colors of the rainbow song for all you Moms who ever have seen Hi5.

But there are a few kids cartoon shows that really touch my heart. There's one about 2 British kids who are brother and sister. I love that one. I have seen it twice, and don't remember what it is called, but it's the names of the kids. And I love Little Einsteins - Owen loves the shows with music like that one too. And the one that is on right now is called Gerald McBoing Boing. Owen likes the nopises the kid makes. I like that is has never had questionable matter or anything like that. Sometimes you think it's a kids show and then they show something or say something that I don't want Owen to see or hear. And I don;t want him to watch shows where the kids is whiney and gets what they want either. As a parent, I really need to watch the shows with my son so I can make sure what he is watching is good TV.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I looked online a little and I think that one show is called "Charlie and Lola". It is only on from 4:15-4:30pm (Mon -Fri) on the knowledge network.

Joe, Stacey, Joshua, James and Matthew said...

We watch Treehouse at my house and, in the mornings at least, there are some good shows! (There are also some that make me want to scream and yet those seem to be Joshua's favorites!) :P

RW said...

Hannah and Luke loved Arthur. I enjoyed it too.

I miss Arthur and DW! I never get to see them any more.