Friday, November 24, 2006

Messy eater!

Owen is, for some reason, giving me trouble when it comes to eating. He has always been a good eater, but lately....

So today I gave him his favorites - toast (didn't go over well at all), an apple (he has to be able to eat it off the ccore, so don't give him just a piece!), Cheerios (always a favorite), turkey sausage (he ate 2 whole links!), applesauce (which he refused), and fruit leather (yummy, but messy)!

I am afraid the fruit leather may have stained his shirt. I really hope not becasue it's brand new - today was the first time he wore it. And I really like it!

I love this last picture - Owen looks like he's thinking "hey - what's with the photos Mom?" He should know by now - I photograph everything! Well... almost everything.

1 comment:

Butchess said...

i love all his differant faces in these pics! so much expression - it's hillarious!