Friday, November 24, 2006

Sick again

Owen is sick. Again. He had a cough that started 2 days ago, and I gave him Tylenol for it yesterday and today. He hates taking the Tylenol – not that I blame him – it tastes awful! His chest sounds full and he wheezes a bit when he breathes, so I have no idea what this may be other than a cough. But he is refusing to eat again (bottles too today) so maybe the cough is bothering him, maybe his teeth are bothering him, or maybe he has something worse. Who knows? If he isn’t better by Monday I’ll call the Doctor.

3 comments:

Butchess said...

feel better soon owen!!!

Unknown said...

Keira's cold and cough flared up again yesterday too...just when i thought we were all good again. My doc said this kind of thing is likely to last all winter - as soon as one virus is dispatched by baby's immune system, they find another to take its place.

Hope Owen is feeling better soon. x

Joe, Stacey, Joshua, James and Matthew said...

Get well soon, Owen! I'll miss you at church this week. :(

We definitely have to hang out this week, before my little sister or brother shows up ...

Love,
Joshua