Friday, December 08, 2006

10 months old

This is Owen's 10 month photo with the bear.

I bought a helium balloon today and it has provided hours of entertainment - Owen just loves it! And it was great for the photo shoot today. I would tap his head with the balloon, and then bring it near my head so Owen would look up and I could take the picture. This was by far the quickest photo shoot I have ever done!

But Owen is teething pretty bad right now, so I didn;t get a great smile. Although he does know what the word "smile" means, and when he is in a better mood, he will smile at me when I say "smile".

Don't you just love Owen's shoes in this photo though?! They are new - size 5! Owen is getting so big already!

9 comments:

Joe, Stacey, Joshua, James and Matthew said...

So cute!! I can't get over how long and dark his hair has gotten! He is such a little man now! WOW!!

Butchess said...

wow!! did he just grow up since last wednesday??? he looks so much older - all of a sudden i can picture the "eighteen year old" photo shoot with the bear;-)hee hee...

Anonymous said...

You're so cute!! And so is the bear. I can't believe the bear is getting as big as you are :)

Kaelen's Mama said...

What a little man! I love his hair! We are so jealous of any babies with Hair! Love the shoes as well! So grown up!

Unknown said...

That's a really good photo of him - he looks like such an angelic little lad...and yes, we are jealous of the hair too!

Charlie and Sam's Mommy - Deanna said...

He totally looks like a little toddler! So grown up! Sooo cute! Great pic!

Life according to Jacob said...

Happy 10 month birthday Owen. You are outgrowing Jacob everyday but I think you guys have the same amount of hair. I love that you take a picture of him every month with the bear, very cute.

Sheri Eyre said...

his expression totally says "hey, how you doing"

Catrina said...

My, my, how fast they grow. He is so adorable. I know when he's older he won't like that word, but for now it works :)