Friday, July 07, 2006

No tears needed, my love

Owen is teething again. My poor little boy. He's really hurting. The teething tablets we have are great, and they take most of the edge off. But sometimes, out of the blue, Owen will cry. With tears.

It just breaks my heart to see tears run down his face. Usually by this point he is in so much pain it is difficult to get him to take his medicine.

He is soothed by me holding him in my lap, and hugging him tight. I hope he doesn't think he needs to cry to have me cuddle him. I love to cuddle him, and often do long after he has fallen asleep in my arms. No tears needed, my love. No tears needed.

3 comments:

Kaelen's Mama said...

Poor Owen :(

We miss you guys! Are you coming to baby time Monday?

Catrina said...

Awww...poor babe. I hate seeing them cry and you can't do too much about it. It's nice though when they want to cuddle instead of squirming all over the place. :) I just wish it wouldn't have to involve them being hurt. You seem like a great mom.

Anonymous said...

Amy, try Camilla(Camillia?)drops from the health food store. They are a dream come true for baby.