Monday, July 31, 2006

Happy half birthday Mr. Squid!


Owen is a squid. A very squirmy squid. He wasn’t feeling too well today (I wonder if it is the Oat cereal), and he was a little cranky. No matter what we were playing, or what toy he had, he didn’t like it for long. He wanted to be held all day, but even that didn’t help all the time. He was just fussy. So after a big dinner, and a bath with Mom, Papa and I lotioned him up, tried to put his pajama’s on him, changed his diaper, put his pajamas on him again, and then Gabe read him a book. He liked the book reading. I had ready him 5 or 6 stories earlier in the day, but he tired of them after a while. I guess one a time is better. He likes to eat the books too. That is a given.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey Owen!!
You are realy growing!! I am really looking forward to meeting you!!
love your Auntie Liz