Monday, October 30, 2006

Are girls this gross?

Owen has a cold and he is very snotty sometimes. Right now would be one of those times. I have been trying to keep his nose clean all morning, but every 15 minutes or so, he needs another nose wipe.

So a few minutes ago I picked him up as he was tired, and I saw he had snot running all the way down to his mouth. Gross. So I went to the table to get Kleenex, and within that 10 seconds he had wiped his face on my shoulder- twice. So the first wipe put all the snot on my shirt. The second wipe put all that snot into his eyes. Lovely! So now he's cranky, tired, and his eyes are full of snot. And he doesn't like me wiping his face normally, so he really didn't like it then.

2 comments:

Kaelen's Mama said...

Yup! Girls are that gross! I have been changing my shirt 3 or 4 times a day because I have snot all over me. Anywhere that her nose has touched has a crusty patch on it. These sicky babies are no fun!

RW said...

yes. girls are just as gross as boys... snot - puke - they got it all covered.