Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My new friend Jacob

We've actually known Jacob and his Mom Karen for a while now, but today we got to visit with them and the rest of the playgroup at Jacob's house. We missed visiting last week as Owen was sick, so it was really nice to see everyone again.

This is Jacob in the front, with Owen, Charlie, and Olivia in the back.



This is Owen and Charlie with Jacob in the background. It's nice to have another boy in the group. Now Owen and Charlie don't feel so out numbered. And with Kaelen and Presley missing play group today, I think we had just as many boys as girls. That's a first!




I love Owen's tongue! He's been sticking it out funny for a little while now. I don't know why, but I love when I catch it on film!

Owen didn't want to show his friends his new trick (crawling) today, but he did wave a little bit.



This is Keira and Owen. Keira is walking all over tea place, but needs something to brace herself on. At one point she used Owen. He didn't mind.


P.S. Heather, I love your camera!

1 comment:

Kaelen's Mama said...

Sorry I missed you guys again today. I am still a sick girl and I didn't want to make anyone else sicky.