Sunday, October 08, 2006

On the move


Owen started crawling this weekend! We were at my in-laws house, and Gabe came running down the stairs to where I was sleeping and told me I had to come upstairs with my camera quick. So I go running up there and Owen was crawling!

These pictures show a play by play. And as you can tell by the last photo, he wasn't happy for long. But he has been crawling pretty much ever since.

And now that we are home he is very unhappy with our laminate flooring.




4 comments:

Joe, Stacey, Joshua, James and Matthew said...

Wow! Congratulations Owen! You're growing up so fast! :)

Kaelen's Mama said...

Way to go Owen! You and Kae can get into everything together now!

Unknown said...

nice one owen! crawling is awesome. it is even more fun when you quickly crawl behind furniture and your mommy doesn't know where you are. he he he. they freak out til they find you! yeh...i'm a monkey!

Kristen Mochrie-Arbonne Consultant said...

CONGRATULATIONS OWEN! we're so proud of yoU!! :)