Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Owen is feeling better

I have stopped putting the blankets down on the laminate flooring. Owen likes to be able to scootch around on the slippery floor. He can push himself backwards, and even pull himself forwards pretty good! He can scootch all over the great room now!

And Owen is settling himself back to bed when he wakes up in the morning because he can find his soother and put it in his mouth! It’s great! He woke up at 7, and then went back to bed until 10am this morning! Yay for sleeping in!

Owen was GREAT today at the gym. He was way better by himself than with the lady. And he is playing happy now. He’s sucking on my car keys, but he is happy. I found out I was using the nasal spray wrong. So I am now using it right. And later we will go for a walk to buy some veggies and I can listen to my new iPod. I am excited. It is so nice to have Owen feeling better!

5 comments:

Kaelen's Mama said...

I'm glad you're feeling better Owen!

Lucky Mommy with her new Ipod. I'm hoping to get one for my birthday!

Amy said...

That's what I got mine for - my birthday. When is your birthday Jac?

Catrina said...

yeah for feeling better and sleeping in, it sure doesn't happen very often :)

Unknown said...

happy birthday! when was your birthday? it was mummy's on friday...she's really old!

Amy said...

It is my birthday (Amy, not Owen) on October 15th. Happy Birthday to you too Mandy! You're not old! Well, I guess compared to Keira we both are!