Sunday, October 22, 2006

Seattle trip



Owen and I, and my Mom and Dad, all went to Seattle this past weekend for my Uncle Jim's 60th Birthday celebration. It was Owens first overnighter in America, and in a hotel. And he was great!

This is my cousin Cori (holding Owen), and my Auntie Diane who is holding Cori's son Isaiah. Of all the cousins, I think Owen and Isaiah look the most alike - both blonde boys with deep set eyes and big cheeks. Plus they are both very easy going and good natured. We are lucky Moms!

Lots of family member s were there - Uncle Mark and Auntie Diane, the four of us, Auntie Judy and Uncle Jim, Cousin Cori and her two boys Sam and Isaiah, and cousins Devon and Val and their two kids Sara and Cameron.

On the way down to Seattle we hit the Outlet stores and got some shopping done. Owen, of course, did the best and made out with a bunch of new clothes. I did ok - one top. And my Mom did ok (meaning my Dad didn't buy anything).

Saturday morning we went to Shari's for a big family breakfast. Owen was tired, and really took a liking to Devon. He would reach him arm out to Devons arm, and then when Devon looked over, Owen would rest his head on Devons shoulder area and smile up at him. It was so cute! Owen must have done it over a dozen times throughout the meal. We got a bunch of pictures of it!

And Owen also got to sit at the big kids table (well, it's actually the little kids table, but they are all bigger than him). Her he is sitting with (L-R): Isaiah, Auntie Judy, Cameron (green vest), Sam (orange shirt), and Sarah. It didn't last too long though. He wanted to be near to me... and

cousin Devon.

No comments: