Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Little drummer boy



Whatever Owen wants to do when he is older is fine by me. I will support him in everything he chooses to do - music, sports, etc. But if I could pick one thing for him to do, it would be to play the drums. We are a very musical family, so drums would fit right in.

Owen has hit drums before and loved them, but he has never played them like this before. These drums are my brother Nathan's. I think Owen would have been just as happy to suck on the sticks as play the drums, but he sure loved it when we both held the sticks and I helped him make noise!

2 comments:

myn said...

i love the look on his face in the bottom photo!

Amy said...

Yeah, he was so excited! I didn't post one picture becasue I was making a face as I got nailed with one of teh sticks. He was flailing them pretty wildly. After that, I took to holding the sticks with him.

:)